6.09.2013

Preschool Graduation

It is hard to believe that Grace is already finished with preschool and moving on to kindergarten in August. I remember thinking about what I thought she would be like at age 5 when she was a baby and it seemed so far away. I couldn't be more proud of her accomplishments this year and I hope she continues to love learning throughout her school career. She has made some great friends in preschool and we plan on having lots of play dates this summer to keep in touch with them.

At five years old, Grace wants to be a 
teacher and a mommy when she grows up. 


Grace and her awesome teacher Ms. Wendy.

During the ceremony they recited poems and 
gave us a laugh by performing the "tooty ta" song.

Maddie, Violet and Grace 

Proud Mommy

Attempt at a family pic...

Proud Daddy

I look at this picture and wonder what she will be like in 5 more years.
 I know the time will fly by, wish she could stay little forever...

After the graduation, we celebrated with a pool party. 
The kids had a blast and loved seeing each other outside of school. 

Thanks to Ms. Aimee for making the class this 
amazing cake (Grace sure will miss her cooking)!

No comments: