7.15.2010

Afternoon at the Aquarium

On Monday afternoon, I took the girls to the Aquarium with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Clark and Elizabeth (everyone else had to go back to work). I haven't taken them to the Aquarium all summer which is kind of silly because as a SC teacher I get in free. I love having guests because it makes me do stuff that sometimes I forget about...

Uncle Clark and the Big Girls

Aunt Kelly and Grace

Albino Alligator
Grace was more interested in splashing in the
puddles than looking at this pelican.

Shark Bait

Captain Grace
Although Lily spent most of the day in the baby Bjorn, I think she enjoyed her first trip to the Aquarium and had fun looking at everything.

She did kiss the frog, but no prince charming appeared.
We had a great afternoon and hope to go downtown again soon, or at least when it isn't so hot.

No comments: