7.16.2010

Trips to the Library

Going to the library with my mom is one of those things I remember from my childhood. She always had us participate in the summer reading programs and other fun things going on at the library (pet shows and cooking contests were two of my favorites).
I have been taking Grace (and Lily of course) to Time for Twos story time every Tuesday morning at the library. It is so nice to be able to do things like this when I'm not working! Our routine at the library is puzzles, check-out books, and then go to story time. Grace especially loves all the songs Ms. Amy sings during our time. We completed 5 hours of reading with all the great books we've checked out this summer and Grace got her reading medal this week. We even made a friend and have our first official play date (other than kids of my friends) on Thursday.

I forgot my real camera, so here are some phone shots...


No comments: