7.23.2010

Lily ~ Nine Months

I just can't believe my baby is already nine months old! We won't be able to go for her well check-up until next month (it's really hard to get an appointment with our new pediatrician), but I wanted post some pics and let everyone know how she is doing.
Lily is a climber and can make it all the way up the stairs by herself(with me behind her of course). She loves to wave her hand at people and for people to "give her five". If you've been around Lily, you know that she can get loud...she loves to scream! She also makes some other funny sounds (one particular one that we need to get on video is her growl!).

Look at all that hair!

Standing up and ready to go!
Look at those beautiful blue eyes
(we get lots of compliments on those)!

Baby in Blue
I took the girls for pictures when my parents were here.
They got some good shots, but still not a great one of them together.

No comments: